Friday, May 11, 2007

Vana'diel 5-0

Time for that big exciting 50th post I promised you.

First things first, I quit FFXI earlier this week. I don't have the free time I used to and I don't feel I'm accomplishing anything when i do log in. It's been great making new friends, but as far as the game is concerned, I'm pretty much done.

I didn't want to skip my 50th update, so I made a To-Do List of things everyone else has done in-game except me. Here goes:

1. Catch a fish
Yeah, seriously. I've been playing for three years, and I've never fished once. I felt like an ass, but I had to ask for help, because I didn't know how to do it.

The first thing I caught was a monster. I hate fishing.

2. Redecorate
Ok, this one isn't something that everyone does, but I thought it would be cool to pile all the furniture I've acquired in the corner. It took forever, but it was worth it.

I'm lying, it wasn't worth it. Halfway through, I realized it was a stupid idea, but for some reason I finished. /sigh

3. Overpay at the AH
You always hear horror stories about someone accidentally buying something for way too much gil. I've never done that, so i went to the Auction House and this happened. Totally accidentally, of course.

Whoops! Boy, is my face red.

4. Besieged
I've done these before, but I wanted to get one last one in before I left. I was only in it for half an hour, but I died seven times. I think that's a personal best.

I'm gonna miss besieged. I always felt like a WW nurse helping wounded soldiers. (Nurse? Damnit, I mean Doctor. Doctor.)

5. Sweet, sweet LinkShell drama
I've always tried my best to avoid fights with my linkshell. I wanted to go out with a bang. Thanks to Myrrh for hooking me up.

6. Cuddle
It sounds lame, I know, but it is something that everyone does, so I figured I'd try it once. I couldn't find any hot Mithra, so my friend Neville volunteered.

That has Christmas card photo written all over it. Adorable.

That's it. I killed Spiny again, just to say goodbye. The cape didn't drop. That bastard is defiant to the end. Thanks for reading/commenting/sending me tells. You guys were great. If you ever want to talk, you can reach me at jasonisawesomexi on AIM. If you ever need something to read, check out my website, www.superawesomecarnivalbears.net.

See ya around!
-Jason

21 comments:

Zerayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zerayla said...

Grrr, I meant to edit my previous comment, not delete it -_-

Aaaaanyways, take care Pas. You were a great lil taru, and this blog was always great to read.

Oh, and I think your crawler NM is gonna miss you =P

Chris said...

Wooooo. Spicy pictures!
We'll always have... Jeuno.
::hug::

:D

Anonymous said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

OH GOD NO DON'T GO! PLEASE!

Shmedly said...

Yo Pas, we never did anything in game but had a few conversations while playing. I'm really sorry to hear that you are going because I have loved reading your blog. It's good to hear you will still be doing the SACB, so I'll still get my needed doses of Pasquale humor. Stay real and have IRL.

Peace out Taru,
Shmed

Anonymous said...

COME BACK!

Anonymous said...

You're not back yet? OH GOD COME BACK.

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pasquale said...

Haha, sorry anonymous^^

Anonymous said...

COME BACK!

Anonymous said...

Back yet?

Pasquale said...

Yeah.


No, I'm just kidding. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

You can't tease me like that.

Anonymous said...

Haha, back now.....right?

Anonymous said...

Still not around....

Anonymous said...

Pasquale, really enjoyed your blog and sorry to see you go, Never actually played with you, but your blog has always made me chuckle and I wish you well. Take care and enjoy the real world...it's far more challenging than anything in here. ><

Anonymous said...

Thanks for article!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Glad to read articles like this. Thanks to author!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.