Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bwah?

So this week's update, Pasquale vs WoW, has been postponed, possibly indefinitely. When I went to re-set up my old WoW account info, I was informed that I had been banned.

***Notice of Account Closure***

Hello,

Account Name: (my account name)

This is a notification regarding your World of Warcraft account. Access to this account has been permanently disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessments of the results of exploitation investigations, exploitative endeavors on your account have ultimately lead to its closure. The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

I honestly don't know what "exploiting the economy" means. The only part I understood in that whole email was "permanently disabled."

I haven't used the account in forever. I did, however, let my brother use it since I didn't want to play anymore. He swears he did nothing wrong, but who knows.

I e-mailed the douches at Blizzard Support to get a clearer explanation of what happened, but that was a week ago, and no one has responded. I'm sure it's my brother's fault, but I guess I'll never know.

One of these days, if I feel the WoW itch (not bloody likely) I'll get a new account and start from scratch. Until then, this update goes on the back burner.

Next update is number 50, and I have to do something huge for it. That being said, Pasquale vs City of Heroes is on hold for a week, because my 50th update has to be FFXI-licious.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like gold-buying to me, you might wanna check your brother's work. And kick his ass, don't forget to kick his ass.

Jessica M. (Arwym) said...

Wow... it's rude for them to not even repond to your e-mail. I haven't played WoW in more than a year, and probably never will again, simply because it's B O R I N G.

婚活 大阪 said...

春のトキメキをゲット!大阪でステキな婚活しませんか?婚活 大阪で素敵な結婚相手を見つけちゃおう!春は新しい恋の季節です!婚活始めるなら今がチャンス!!

金儲け said...

アナタは大金持ちになれるか!?あなたの行動から心理、果ては金運まであらゆる金儲けのための資質を調べます!意外と金儲けは簡単に出来る!?あなたの知らないテクニックを紹介!

モバゲー said...

全部で15個の設問!約3分程であなたのモバゲー度がまるわかり!素人か玄人か診断します!

グリー said...

グリーにハマっている人集まれ!自分のグリー度を測れるサイトが誕生!!簡単チェックであなたのグリーレベルをバシっと診断!最近始めた人もマニアレベルの人も今すぐチェック!