Sunday, October 15, 2006

The beginning of the end.

Hey all,

I've been thinking a lot about the game and I've decided to quit.

Lately the game has felt more like something I have to do, and not something I want to do.
I've been stuck at 58 for two weeks, and I have no motivation to keep going. I've found that I spend most of my free time in-game, and I really don't do anything else.

Thanks for reading my little blog. The comments and /tells always made my day, and I have made a few new friends because of it.

If you're interested, I write a blog/webcomic at www.superawesomecarnivalbears.net. I also write the Jason vs... section, which is going to get updated more often because of my new found free time.

I realize this is a shitty way to end the blog, so I am going to have one more post either Wednesday or Thursday. There is still one more thing I have to do before I quit...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go kill that NM!!!!

Anonymous said...

HEY! You can't quit! I wont let you! :D

Good luck to your future endevours if you do.

tsakiki said...

Noooo! I love reading your tales. :-(

Sorry to hear you've gotten bogged down and aren't enjoying it anymore. Maybe a short break will renew and refresh you, and get you raring to go for more.

Anonymous said...

Noooooo, Pasqqqqq! :'(

You must stay til you beat Spiny... /conspires with GM to make him never pop, so Pasquale has to stay indefinitely..

No good? ^^

neophytal said...

take it easy lil guy :)