Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Master of Puppets?

First off, sorry my title is so lame, I... ugh worst post title ever.

I know I've said this before, but I swear every time this happens, a GM gets his wings:

So I haven't played much in the last two weeks because of work and health issues, but I was finally able to dive back in this week. I started this week as SMN, where I honestly feel my best skill is looking like a badass on a chocobo.

The above picture clearly agrees with me.

Unfortunately, I seem to lack the 'skillz to pay the billz' when it comes to Summoner. In all honesty, I'm a lousy healer and I always pull hate and eat dirt. ( I would like to apologize for the excessive use of the letter 'z' in the previous statement.)

While I haven't counted out SMN completely yet, I think it's fair to say that job is going to be on hiatus for a little while.

I liked Blue Mage while I was taking it to thirty, but the thought of getting more BLU spells makes me want to stab a fork through my hand, so I don't think I'll be doing that again.

I tried Dragoon, but I would get greedy and fight with low health, which resulted in numerous deaths of the 'very-painful' variety.

Last night I think I made my decision. Brace yourself, you're not gonna like this...


I know what you're thinking, but honestly after playing as PUP for a few hours, it started to grow on me. After I figured out how to make my puppet heal me, that is. (The first three hours were brutal.)

I didn't have any gear for the job, so I headed to Jeuno. After grabbing gear for the next few levels, I headed to the boat to take me back to Windy.

Every time you miss the Airship, a GM gets an erection.

I spent some gil on new attachments for Allouette, which left me a little low on funds. I needed Gil, so I turned to the streets, to make Gil the best way I know how.

I make one adorable hooker.

6 comments:

Chris said...

ahahahahaha
love the hooker pic. :P

{Love} {inside} {trousers}
{Can I have it?}
{You can have this} {Gil}

:D

Anonymous said...

Sexy.

<3

Anonymous said...

It's a trap!

Anonymous said...

My BRD is currently 54 (3k from 55 and Ballad II) and I'm working to catch up with Halifirien's MNK, which is resting at 60 at the moment. If we can find a tank, we should try a party when we're in the same range as your SMN.

Pasquale said...

Yeah, def. Let me know if you want to try to static or something.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, great blog, my compliments.