Friday, March 30, 2007

Take THAT, To-Do List!

Two days ago, I started to assemble a team to give Fenrir another go. I had tried twice in the past, but both times ended in failure. We met in Windurst and headed out.

After a bit of running, we made it to the tower.


We ran down some hallways.


Ran through a cave.


Ran up some stairs.


I took this picture thinking it was going to be a good group shot. Now I realize I'm totally blocked by Roadkill. My photography fails.


I had to sneak/invis, because everything here wanted me to die. That Rotten Sod had a mean look on his face. He was thirsty for blood.


Sure enough, seconds later, we had to kill him.


When we got to the Fountain, our tank disconnected. I pretty much had a heart attack that lasted the ten minutes he was gone.


He came back and it was killin' time. Here's a shot of me not helping.


Here's another great action shot of me.


Roadkill died, but shortly after, Fenrir suffered a similar fate.


After I got Fenrir, the first thing I did was walk outside Windurst to use my 2-hour on a Tiny Mandragora. 1036 dmg. Take that, baby plant.


Thanks to Neyla, Darklion, Aserati, Roadkill, and Ishadow for making this possible. You guys mauled Fenrir like a bunch of bears mauling ...whatever bears maul. Campers perhaps, maybe forrest rangers. (Except Aserati. His mauling was really the opposite of mauling, as he kept everyone healed and breathing throughout the fight.)

I'm currently sitting and waiting for Spiny to spawn. I want to introduce him to my new friend.

4 comments:

Zerayla said...

Congrats Pasquale, now all you gotta do is lvl to 70 and fight Maat!!

Shmedly said...

Go Go Purple Puppy of death, turn Spiny into mush. Gratz Pas on taking 1 more item off your to do list.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Astral Flow on Tiny Mandragora and congratulations on beating Fenrir.

Anonymous said...

I owned you.