Wednesday, April 18, 2007

An MMO, by any other name...

Yowzers.

Too much crap going on, and I haven't had a chance to sit down and devote hours to FF. Hopefully that changes next week, as I would like to hit 75 before I die of old age at 28. (Long story, don't ask.)

In order to spice things up a bit, I gave three other MMOs a 'trial run' the last few weeks. I picked MMOs that can be played in small intervals, because if I had ever had hours of free time, I would have played FFXI.

Starting tomorrow, I will review the first MMO I tried, The Matrix Online. On Tuesday, I will review World of Warcraft, and on Friday of next week, I will review City of Heroes.

After my CoH review, I'll be back with FFXI stories, hopefully involving more level-ing and less crying.

I was rummaging through old LiveJournal posts (rummaging, as if they were tangible /sigh) and I found a post about what may be my favorite FFXI moment. It was a brief conversation I had while arguing with someone in my party. I can't remember if I posted it on my blog here or not, so here it is:

Player: "Dude shut up or I'm totally gonna fuck my hot mom"
Pasquale: "Um... tell her I said hello?"
Player: "Oh, I will."

There was a long pause here. No one in the party said anything.

Player: "YOURE MOM NOT MY MOM. YOURE MOM NOT MY MOM!"
Pasquale: "Whatever, Oedipus."

----
Back tomorrow with "Pasquale -vs- The Matrix Online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed you.