Monday, September 25, 2006

Little bit of...

So I had a few ideas about what to post today, some good and some less good, so instead of just making two posts, I've decided to cram it into one post. Its 5am, I got two hours of sleep before waking up and being unable to go back to sleep, so I apologize if my spelling/grammar isn't up to par.

brb {bio}

Back. Here goes:

Dear Paladins,
There's this bar, under your HP bar. It's kinda yellowish/green. That's where your MP goes. MP can be used to heal yourself, so I don't have to spam cures on you and burn my own MP.

I know, I know. I have 900+ MP (p.s. im awesome) why do I care about curing so much? I've gotten used to main healing. I prefer PLD because it makes my job easier, unless hes not doing anything, then it gets harder and more annoying.

Mmmm... Delicious.
Food + exp party = Good Times. Food + Colibris = Bad Times. Colibris are like the Hamburglars of ffxi. You're stupid, and having 5 min of "totally awesome accuracy" or "zomg defense" can't be worth the gil you lost, losing food 15 times.

The Boyhoda Tree.
I love you again. Two days ago, we were waist deep (head deep for tarutaru) in linked spiders, which sucked tremendously. Yesterday, we practically bathed in experience points.

AF coffers.
Ok, why can't all the AF quests be NM battles? That's both fun and easy. No one likes farming a key and hunting down a chest while competing with nine-hundred other people.

Also, thanks to SE for making me have to finish my already started BLM hands before I can get my SMN hands. Garliage Citadel is the worst place for coffers and I hate you for wasting my time.

Ok, that's about enough of that. Here's some screenshots of stuff. (Descriptive, I know.)

55% of my playtime is spent seeking. Also, I look like a badass in this shot.















If 55% is spent seeking, 20% is spent eating dirt.















Goblin Coifs are cool. I don't have one, so here I am rocking the next best thing.















The first thing I get asked in every party is wether or not I have Fenrir. No I don't, but not for lack of trying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Word of advice, Goblin Coifs are stupidly easy to get, and quite cheap too, hardest part of the entire process is finding a decent leatherworker. I would get the materials together while the market is still pretty damn low, even if you haven't got the levels to put it on, the market is slumped right now.


Moriki

Anonymous said...

Awesome hat. And I totally agree that the Garl. Citadel coffer was the most difficult to get. Happy hunting sir and keep leveling! :D

Zerayla said...

Hey hey Pasq, this is Zerayla here ^^

Nice little blog you have. Thought i'd browse a bit. Like the humor you bring to all your adventures. Most people would just get frustrated but you take everything bad, and make a joke out of it. Good to see that you can do that.

Oh, and just thought i'd let you know that if you can catch me early on the weekend i'd be happy to help you get your Garlaige Coffer so that you can continue with your other coffers for SMN. Just ask in LS or on the forum and i'm sure we can get a few others to help with the gates :)