Thursday, August 24, 2006

The following is a paid advertisement for Michael Bay.

I don't really have time for an update for today, so I'm recycling something I made over a year ago, when I first found out there was going to be a new Transformers movie. I normally don't like re-using old stuff, but I figure its going to be new to you. Here's my version of the new Transformers movie, made while I was at work, using nothing but tape and a nut.


So one day, Optimus Prime was driving around, minding his own business...















Out of nowhere comes Starscream! ::dramatic music::















TRANSFORM! ::cool robot sound effects::















There is a brief scuffle. ::snazzy action music::















Optimus Prime kicks Starscream's ass. ::triumphant music::















The end.

See you Monday, with a real FFXI-related post.

No comments: